Dady cool at Reepham 10k
Yarmouth Road Runners
The Reepham 10k race saw nine Yarmouth Road Runners take to the event with enthusiasm.
In weather conditions unhelpful to quick running, Steve Dady managed to win his age category and he is enjoying another strong running season.
Next home was John Bone who yet again, is racing and training well and he also kept Paul Westgate at bay.
Tamsin Desborough pipped Peter Spandler to the finish but close behind was Chuck Weigand who is running stronger than ever.
Bob Arnell finished in a good time as did Dianne Crosby who finished 4th in her age group.
Jim Spong produced another outstanding performance.
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 5 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Results: 40 Steve Dady 43:52, 81 John Bone 47:29, 150 Paul Westgate 52:09, 252 Tasmin Desborough 1-02:01, 260 Peter Spandler 1-05:04, 265 Chuck Weigand 1-06:32, 279 Bob Arnell 1-10:02, 286 Dianne Crosby 1-13:42, 291 Jim Spong 1-15:14.