Gorleston parkrun pair get the running bug-gy!
- Credit: Archant
A total of 307 participants and 20 volunteers made up this week’s Gorleston parkrun.
It was a stunning, sunny morning to be down at Gorleston beach whether it was to run, jog or walk the 5k or be part of the marshalling crew.
Colleen Nicole Mukuya and Rob Chenery finished as first lady and first man whilst pushing a buggy each. Colleen Nicole finished in 19.56 pushing her baby daughter whilst Rob treated his son, Roman, to a special first birthday victory in a sensational time of 17.29.
Tyler Bilyard, second, had a strong finish in a PB time of 17.56 with Billy Heseltine third in 18.16.
Danielle Sullivan was second lady in 21.35 with Allyna Mukuya close to her best in third with a time of 22.09.
You may also want to watch:
This week’s sunshine attracted 22 first timers and there were 46 new personal best times set. Gorleston parkrun is now regularly seeing over 300 participants.
- 1 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 2 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 3 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 6 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 7 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer