Leading lady finishes third overall in Gorleston parkrun
- Credit: Archant
The latest Gorleston parkrun was an eventful one with 344 participants raring to brave the windy course.
The leading pack made for an exciting spectacle today because it contained leading lady Colleen Nicole Mukuya.
Colleen Nicole managed third overall in a new personal best time of 18.02. A sub-18 minutes must surely be just around the corner.
She used the support of Robert Chenery who finished second in 18.01. Billy Heseltine, just 14, was first to finish in a super PB time of 18 minutes.
Danielle Sullivan was the second womany to finish in a PB time of 20.53 with Lisa Symon also earning a PB to clock third in 21.40.
You may also want to watch:
A special mention must go to Diane Pamplin who achieved the highest ranked age-graded score out of the whole field with a PB time of 23.57.
Joining the 250 club was Helen Louise Swann who can now apply for a 250 parkrun T-shirt while another great supporter of the series Wendy Sutton ran her 350th parkrun.
- 1 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 4 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- 7 'Public' swimming pool could have to shut after mystery complaint
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Beds occupied by Covid patients at hospital increases five-fold in a month
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk