Leading lady finishes third overall in Gorleston parkrun
- Credit: Archant
The latest Gorleston parkrun was an eventful one with 344 participants raring to brave the windy course.
The leading pack made for an exciting spectacle today because it contained leading lady Colleen Nicole Mukuya.
Colleen Nicole managed third overall in a new personal best time of 18.02. A sub-18 minutes must surely be just around the corner.
She used the support of Robert Chenery who finished second in 18.01. Billy Heseltine, just 14, was first to finish in a super PB time of 18 minutes.
Danielle Sullivan was the second womany to finish in a PB time of 20.53 with Lisa Symon also earning a PB to clock third in 21.40.
You may also want to watch:
A special mention must go to Diane Pamplin who achieved the highest ranked age-graded score out of the whole field with a PB time of 23.57.
Joining the 250 club was Helen Louise Swann who can now apply for a 250 parkrun T-shirt while another great supporter of the series Wendy Sutton ran her 350th parkrun.
- 1 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 4 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 5 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 6 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 7 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 8 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
- 9 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 10 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks