Football club boosted by new main partner
- Credit: Archant
Officials at Lowestoft Town Football Club have expressed delight after a new main partner was confirmed.
Electro-tech Group, based on the Beacon Park in Gorleston, has agreed to become the Pitching In Southern League Premier Division Central team’s main sponsor for the next two seasons.
Electro-tech started out in 2006, as an independent supplier of electrical products mainly servicing the local offshore industry.
Since then, it has evolved and as well as being a procurement specialist, they also offer electrical design, installation and technical support.
Electro-tech has seen its growth double over the last two years and is now proudly servicing many clients worldwide.
You may also want to watch:
Director Lionel Gapper said: “I am very proud that Electro-tech are able to support its local football club in the way that we are, especially during these very testing times, and look forward to bringing other business associates into the club.”
Echoing these sentiments, director Steve Plant added: “In sponsoring our local football club, Electro-tech also gains visual awareness of the company, reinforces the local community ties and builds a feel-good factor in the area.”
- 1 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 3 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 4 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 5 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 8 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 9 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 10 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
Mark Kemp, finance director at Lowestoft Town FC, said: “I’m delighted to welcome Electro-tech Group to Crown Meadow as main club partners to Lowestoft Town FC over the next two years.
“It provides us with stability and the ability to plan beyond the current season after a difficult summer.
“What’s even more fantastic is that a locally based, successful company has joined together with us in difficult economic times to support our ongoing journey within The FA’s whole game pyramid system.
“We offer thanks to all involved within the Electro-tech Group for their support at this time and wish them continued success at their base in Gorleston.
“A big thank you must also go to Scott Cooper, of Macron Store Norwich, for supplying us with our new home kit free of charge.”
In recent months Lowestoft has engaged with supporters to vote for the new 2020/21 kit – and this was on display for the first time with the Electro-tech Group logo emblazoned on it on Saturday as The Trawlerboys drew 0-0 with Hednesford Town at Crown Meadow.