Maximum points for top-two Acle
In the Norfolk Cricket Alliance Division One, second-placed Acle (245 for seven) gained maximum points with a 135-run win at Bradfield (110), courtesy of starring roles from Geoff Handley (75), Rob Porter (59) and Jon Lee (five for 29).
Acle (235 points) trail leaders Old Buckenham (248) by 13 points, the two well clear of the chasing pack led by Swardeston A with 188 points.
In Division Five, previous leaders Rocklands (178 for seven) could only manage a losing draw at home to Halvergate (198 for nine), who had 59 from Steve Utting. Rocklands fell just short of achieving 90pc of their target for a greater share of the points.
Winterton (101 for two) secured an eight-wicket win at Brooke A (100), after Richard Larner took five for 43 and Josh Austin made 54no.
In the Norfolk League, Chris Butler fell just short of a century as Ketteringham Hall (286 for two) won a high-scoring match at Caister (240 for six) by 42 runs in Division One.
Butler made 96, with M Smith adding 91 and Alec Bush firing an unbeaten 71, before Ian Green (52) and B Johnson (53) also prospered in the unsuccessful Caister run chase.
Chris Alger claimed a five-wicket haul for the second successive week as leaders Rollesby (178 for six) beat Drayton (116) by 62 runs.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 10 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
Alger took five for 27 as Drayton lost their last five wickets for six runs. Earlier, Matt Duxbury top scored for Rollesby with a patient 66.
Paul Vickers destroyed bottom club Shipdham (41) with figures of six for eight in a 10-wicket win for Great Yarmouth (45 for nought).
In Division Two, Belton (151) lost at home to Overstrand (186 for eight).
Martham’s 66-run victory at Bungay A kept them comfortably out in front in Division Three, Martham 226 for eight, Bungay A 160 for nine.
In Division Four, Winterton A (183 for two) beat Bystanders B (182).
Chris Sparkes smashed an unbeaten 101 as Hardingham A (158 for one) beat Blundeston (155 for nine) by nine wickets in Division Five.
Halvergate A made only 88 to Sprowston C’s 105 for seven.
In Division Six, Rollesby A (173 for seven) won at North Elmham A (117).
Division Eight saw Martham A (103) lose to Hardingham B (104 for two) and Blundeston A (128 for two) beat Hemsby A (127).