Mill Lane’s youngsters prove completely out of luck
- Credit: Archant
AC Mill Lane under 14s were very unlucky against Harleston on Sunday.
It was a fully committed performance by both teams.
Harleston scored early on and Marshall went off injured, resulting in an X-ray. This counteracted the return of Tom and Curtis from injury midway through the first half.
ACM equalised late in the first half with Tristan drifting around the back and, from a corner, hitting the sweetest left-foot shot into the net.
ACM were universally accepted as the better side in the second half but they just couldn’t get the ball over the line with Harvey Gr incredibly unlucky from a corner.
You may also want to watch:
Max was also unlucky on a couple of occasions with shots going just wide. Harvey Gr and Harry had solid games at the back and Alex made one excellent save in goal. However, it just wasn’t ACM’s day. Man of the match was Harvey Ga. Thanks go to sponsors Yaxley’s Taxis.
- 1 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 2 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 3 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 6 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 7 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 8 Boy, aged one, who suffered severe burns now 'looking forward to Christmas'
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer