New table tennis season near
Table TennisThe new season starts with the Dickie Moore Cup on Thursday September 3 - prompt 7pm start - entries by August 28 to Charles on 720725 or Edna on 667440, entries could be restrictedPlayers will be informed of the new handicaps.
The new season starts with the Dickie Moore Cup on Thursday September 3 - prompt 7pm start - entries by August 28 to Charles on 720725 or Edna on 667440, entries could be restricted
Players will be informed of the new handicaps.
Please note the last coaching session at Northgate will be Tuesday, September 1.
The League Cup has been drawn into six groups of three (A-F ) and one of four (G) first matches will be played week beginning September 7. One team from groups A-F and two from group G will qualify for quarter finals.
St John's B v Gorl Cons (A), Hospital A v Kings B (B), Kings D v ENSFC A (C), Caister B v Claydon (D), Hosp St Johns A v Kings Crusaders (E), Kings A v Caister (F), Burrage v Mill Lane (G), BSC v ENSFC B (G).
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 3 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 6 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 7 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 8 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 9 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
- 10 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
The following have byes for the first week Kings C, Mill Lane Beacons, Dynamo, Sparks, Police, Telecom.
Second week commences September 14, third week September 21, quarter finals week of September 28. Semi-finals Tuesday, October 6. Final on Thursday, October 8.