Sponsorship for youth league
The Norfolk and Suffolk Charter Standard Youth League have announced a sponsorship partnership with TCN Teamwear for the next two seasons.
TCN Teamwear will be sponsoring every league age group from under seven all the way through to the under-18s.
The league committee thanked Kevin and Julie Borrett for their support and hope they both enjoy their time with the league and further forge links with its clubs.
TCN have been established for 14 years, and have a strong history of supplying merchandise into the sports and promotional industries. Having worked with most major brands on the embroidered badge/personalised items side it was a natural step to take when invited by Macron in Italy to take on a Norfolk/north Suffolk distributorship of sports kits.
TCN very quickly secured the contract to supply the Community Sports Foundation with kit and now two years down the line. Errea has been added to the port folio, and the services offered to local football has been extended to TCN building and managing online shops for kit and merchandise.
For further information look at the website: www.tcnteamwear.co.uk
The Norfolk and Suffolk Youth League was established in 1982 with only a few teams but this season will see in excess of 250 teams taking part throughout the league.
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 6 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 7 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 8 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 9 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
- 10 Lost sailor found going backwards 12 miles off Norfolk coast
This enables well over 3,500 children, both boys and girls, to participate in youth football within a 25-mile radius from Great Yarmouth.
The committee is made up of volunteers who are committed to providing a quality, safe league for the children to enjoy.
And this commitment is also provided by all the clubs and volunteer members in them that have also committed to providing the same and qualifying for Charter Standard Status.
The cost of providing this standard goes up every year and sponsorship helps keep the cost down.
There is still sponsorship available for the Cup and Shield finals that again will take place at Emerald Park.
Any person or businesss interested should contact the league’s commercial manager, Lee Howell, on 01502 679961 or email email@example.com