We have four tickets up for grabs in our VIP box for Norwich City’s home game against Fulham
- Credit: PA
How do you fancy making Good Friday just that little bit more special? It will mark another return to his old hunting ground for former Canaries hitman Chris Martin for a Fulham side still hoping to barge their way into the end-of-season play-offs.
When the teams met at Craven Cottage last October it ended all square at 2-2 – despite City taking a 2-0 first-half lead.
There are bound to be goals – there has only been one goalless draw in the last 24 meetings between the teams.
So why not join us? We have two winning prizes of a pair of tickets each to Archant’s Executive Box in the South Stand.
The tickets include a three-course meal in the box prior to kick-off (3pm) and all drinks and refreshments, before during and after the match.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do to win your pair of tickets is answer one simple question:
Where do Fulham play their home games?
- 1 Tradesman named and shamed by customer threatened to ‘smash her whole house down’
- 2 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 3 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 4 Bid for 33 homes approved as councillors rebel against recommendation
- 5 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 6 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 7 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 8 Hospital death toll from Covid-19 passes 150
- 9 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 10 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
1: Craven Cottage
2: Stamford Bridge
The closing date is midnight on Tuesday, April 11. To enter the competition your chance to win click here