World championship hopeful at dinner
KINGFISHER Amateur Boxing Club will hold their second dinner of the season on Wednesday, January 30.This is a great sporting event and very good value for money with tickets at £25 which includes a four-course meal.
KINGFISHER Amateur Boxing Club will hold their second dinner of the season on Wednesday, January 30.
This is a great sporting event and very good value for money with tickets at £25 which includes a four-course meal. After the meal the boxing will include some of the best talent of the county and from clubs around the country.
The Kingfisher club have had great success with their boys in the past so this is a chance to see some future champions.
There will be a personal appearance of Anthony Agogo who is an international boxer who has captained Great Britain's team in the World European and Junior Olympic tournaments.
He won the Junior Olympics in 2004, picked up the Most Outstanding Boxer of the Tournament and was crowned World Under 17 Champion in 2005. He hopes to represent Great Britain in the 2008 Olympics.
Training three times a day, his overall ambition is to become world champion.
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 8 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
There are now three levels of hospitality packages: gold, silver and bronze.
If you would like VIP treatment and an advertisement for your company on the night, telephone for further details on 01493 667890 between 9am-2pm Monday to Friday.