Youngsters hit the goal trail in Norfolk & Suffolk Youth League
- Credit: Archant
After week two of the Norfolk & Suffolk Youth League season there are four teams with three points at the top of Under-15 Division One.
One goal each for Ryan and Jayden plus a hat-trick from Wesley was enough to give Gorleston Rangers Eagles the points in their club match with the Falcons who had Joe and Cobby on target.
Also claiming their first three points of the season were Loddon with a hat-trick for Ryan, backed with strikes from Jack, Ethan and Reece which were enough to defeat AC Mill Lane, who also had a hat-trick hero in Max.
Bungay Town and Hemsby share pole position in Division Two with four points each as they fought out a 2-2 draw. Waveney Lions also had hat-trick marksman in their team as three strikes from Josh C and Archie, along with goals from Lewis, Josh and Francesca inflicted a 9-2 defeat on the Cougars of Waveney who had Joshua and Hayden on the scoresheet.
In Division Three Waveney Lions opened up a two-point lead after their 3-2 defeat of Mutford & Wrentham. Great Yarmouth, with goals from Felix and Casey, returned home with three points in a narrow 2-1 win at Martham who had Kai on target. Jay with three goals and Max were the scores for the Wasps of Beccles Town in a 4-3 goal feast at Gorleston FC Tornados.
The league has 24 under-8 teams and over 200 under-8 players enjoying football every weekend. Taylor and Finlay scored the Cowboys of Burnt Hill while Coen, Mason, Jack, Dexter and Fraser were on target for the Royals of Kirkley and Pakefield.
Callum was on target for Bungay Town as were Zac, Harvey, Jack and William for Acle Youth. The Devils of Burnt Hill had goals to celebrate from Charlie, Ben, Alfie and Marshall while Louie, Thomas, Baily and Billy scored for the Wasps of Beccles Town.
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 3 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 4 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 8 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 9 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
Henry found the net for the Hurricanes of Gorleston FC as did both Freddie and Travis for Sole Bay, along with both Jenson and Reuben for the Tigers of Waveney.
Harry, Theo and Dexter all found the net for Hemsby while Henley, George, Louie and Patryk did likewise for Shrublands.
Under 13 Division One has two teams sharing the top position - Beccles Town Wasps who had 4-0 home win over the Falcons from Gorleston Rangers and Gorleston Rangers Hawkse with a 3-1 home win over the Panthers of Waveney.