A Spooktacular circus show for Halloween!
- Credit: Archant
Following a successful summer season, The Hippodrome Great Yarmouth presents a brand new show this month - The Halloween Spooktacular.
Preparations are already well underway for this spooky family show from October 25 to November 2, and producer Jack Jay is extremely excited to add this production to an already busy 2014
He said: “The Halloween show is going to be very special, turning the already magical atmosphere of the 111-year-old Hippodrome building into an unforgettable spooky place.”
The show itself will see Jack and comedy partner Johnny Mac return on a perilous journey into the Haunted Hotel. This will be full of all manner of ghosts, ghouls and crazy goings on!
Joining them in the cast will a host of world class circus performers including trampoline daredevil Vladimir Georgievsky who will appear as crazed scientist Professor Wacko.
Canadian trapeze star Eric McGill performs breathtaking stunts and specially created Halloween sets will bring the action closer than ever so audiences should be prepared to be on the edge of their seats as he soars right over heads!
Alongside the cast of international circus stars is a debut performance at the Hippodrome for Bradwell born actor Rhys King. Rhys has gone on to become one of the country’s best stage actors, starring in everything from Shakespeare’s Henry 5th to crazed clowns on the London stage.
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
- 8 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 9 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 10 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
And the cast have put out a message to the audience – come down in Halloween fancy dress!
Tickets for adults, £12.50 to £15; OAPs £12.50; and children £10. Family tickets are also available. For details call the booking office on 01493 844172 or online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk