Broadway blessing from Rent star
A STAR from the Broadway production of Rent wished the Gorleston Theatre Company “good luck” for their forthcoming production of the show in April.Francesca Browne,17, has received the message from Adam Pascal, who played Roger in the original off Broadway workshop production, after asking if he could give any advice or words that could put into the show programme.
A STAR from the Broadway production of Rent wished the Gorleston Theatre Company “good luck” for their forthcoming production of the show in April.
Francesca Browne,17, has received the message from Adam Pascal, who played Roger in the original off Broadway workshop production, after asking if he could give any advice or words that could put into the show programme.
Adam's message said: “To the cast and crew of RENT at the Gorleston Theatre Company. Have a wonderful run! Rent has changed many lives over the years, have fun keeping the flame!! Break legs!”
In an interview in 1996, Adam Pascal revealed that he had had no theatre performance experience until he became involved in Rent, and only last month he completed the latest Broadway tour of the hit in the United States.
You may also want to watch:
Rent had a 12 year run in New York and tells the story of a group of young artists learning to survive, falling in love and finding their voices.
Gorleston Theatre Company's performances of Rent are at the Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston from Wednesday, April 7 to Saturday, April 10, nightly at 7.30pm.
- 1 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 2 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Another Norfolk branch of Outfit shuts for good among 31 more closures
- 5 Man, 23, knocked off bike during robbery
- 6 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 7 Council rounds on 'uninformed' coronavirus marshal critics
- 8 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 9 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 10 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
Tickets for the production are now available from the Gorleston Pavilion box office, 01493 662832, or online at www.gorlestonpavilion.co.uk, and are priced at �10 and �12.
The production is not suitable for children under the age of 14.