Celebration of the shows of London and Broadway
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of the theatres of London and New York comes to Great Yarmouth’s Hippodrome later this month.
Triple T Productions bring their show West End to Broadway to the unique setting of the Hippodrome with the show featuring songs from musicals currently running in London and on Broadway, as well as a celebration of the music of Andrew Lloyd-Webber (Cats and Jesus Christ Superstar), Kander and Ebb (Chicago and Cabaret) and Boublil and Schönberg (Les Miserables and Miss Saigon).
The cast of over 25 singers and dancers have been working hard to produce what organisers have described as “a high octane production with a vibrant and extremely talented cast.”
Many of the cast and are former performing arts students from Yarmouth College who have either taken time out to bring up children or had career changes and are relishing returning into the spotlight with this new company, including the show’s choreographers Samantha Williams and Natasha Bird.
Musical director and founder of Triple T Productions Nick Ball said: “The show has 18 different soloists, all of whom bring a different dimension to some cracking songs and the whole cast has been great fun to work with! We are so lucky to have assembled such a great cast for our first production and a big thank you goes to Peter and Christine Jay for letting us perform at the iconic Hippodrome Circus.”
You may also want to watch:
The show is on Friday and Saturday, May 22 and 23 nightly at 7.30pm.
Tickets from the Hippodrome box office on 01493 844172 or online www.hippodromecircus.co.uk
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 4 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 5 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 8 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 9 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 10 Warning about ‘you’re wanted for arrest’ cold call tax scam
Find out more on the Facebook page: tripletprods