Classic cars invited for Heritage Run
VINTAGE car lovers have the chance to come together at the Broadland MG Owners' annual Heritage Run later this year. The event, the 21st of its kind, is taking place on Bank Holiday Monday, May 3 and in previous years has attracted more than 170 entries.
VINTAGE car lovers have the chance to come together at the Broadland MG Owners' annual Heritage Run later this year.
The event, the 21st of its kind, is taking place on Bank Holiday Monday, May 3 and in previous years has attracted more than 170 entries. This year's event starts at the Caister-on-Sea Lifeboat Station and follows a gentle 70 mile route through the Norfolk countryside to a surprise finish.
Entry is open to all classic and future classic cars. Previous entrants have included everything from Fords to Ferraris, and Panhards to Porsches.
All entrants will receive a rally plate, tulip map, finishers' plaque, plus a bacon roll at the start, with the first car away from Caister at 9am.
The money raised will go to local charities. Last year, the Heritage Run raised more than �3600 for the Caister Lifeboat, Fairhaven Garden Trust and the National Trust.
Entry costs �18 per car and you can download an entry form via the BMGOC's web site at http://www.broadlandmgoc.co.uk.
- 1 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 2 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 3 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 4 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 5 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 6 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 7 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 8 5 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Great Yarmouth
- 9 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 10 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
Alternatively, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vic or Jenny Clark on 01493 601796. The closing date for entries is Saturday April 10.