TONIGHT at Kessingland WMC for Lowestoft CMC is JC King, one of the busiest solo artists in our area, John has a great voice and gives a full evening of country, including his truck songs.
TONIGHT at Kessingland WMC for Lowestoft CMC is JC King, one of the busiest solo artists in our area, John has a great voice and gives a full evening of country, including his truck songs. Venue is open to all and bar prices are reasonable.
Tomorrow at the Stallion, Plumstead Road Norwich will be Little Rock, which is what their music style is and suits the dancers from this venue.
Jeff Gallant Band are excellent and will be at Copper Country, North Walsham on Saturday, all local boys in the band which is five piece and traditional sound. If you enjoy real country then they are the musicians to go and listen to.
On to Sunday, with Kevin Barry who is mainly a solo act, and getting good reports particularly about his banjo plucking.
You may also want to watch:
The Acorn at Hemsby Village Hall, have a first appearance of Hayden Allen trio, I have not seen them, Jack assures me they are good. Contact Jack on 01493 781007.
Lowrider are Lowestoft based and have become an excellent lively country band with honky tonk keyboard included, so the Country Gold Club at Pulham Market on Saturday will be the place for those who like their musical style, contact 07545 166760, this venue has no bar so bring your own.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 7 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 8 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
- 9 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 10 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
Pontins Pakefield Festival begins on March 26 and is residential, half board with a super line-up including Sean Cuddy, Cardy and Coke, Bar Hoppers, Cest Le Vie, Stubby and Julie Dawn. Contact for bookings is 01502 502900.