WITH Norfolk KL Festival at Showground Norwich next weekend we start this Country Corner with details of main bands. On May 27 JC KING and Tequila Sunrise.
WITH Norfolk KL Festival at Showground Norwich next weekend we start this Country Corner with details of main bands.
On May 27 JC KING and Tequila Sunrise. On May 28, Nashville Numbers and Nadine Summers.
On May 29 May Budgie Colman and Henry Smith and on May 30 Billy King, Merve and Maria , Diesel Cowboys and Nathan Carter. Day tickets on the gate. Contact George or Rita on 01362 820947.
Some local “gigs” remain , starting with tomorrow at North Walsham with duo Ryder and James who played at other venues in our area recently.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday at Acorn Club Hemsby Village Hall are Smokey Mountain Boys, another band who often travel to the East Coast.
On May 30 at same venue is a less frequent Henry Smiths band.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition
- 5 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 6 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 7 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 8 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 9 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 10 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
Next band at Apollow Harleston are Tennnessee Whisky on May 30.
Micheal Muldoon is at North Walsham on May 29 - not so well known locally and rarely at any clubs so take a chance on hearing him.
A reminder that on June 2 at Beccles Public Hall a double bill of Irish bands Jimmy Buckley and Nathern Carter commencing at 7.15pm.
An evening of top class entertainment from some of the best Irish and country musicans. Contact 01502 715617 for tickets.