Cult show at the Hippodrome ready to chill and thrill
- Credit: Archant
The Circus of Horrors has been a regular on TV – including a Royal Command Performance - and their new tour, The Night of the Zombie arrives in spectacular style at Great Yarmouth’s Hippodrome next month.
They were the first circus to rampage into the finals of Britain’s Got Talent, and have also appeared on the X Factor, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, This Morning, Ant and Dec and the One Show.
The cult show has become a household name taking the extreme to the mainstream and becoming the first circus to appear in one of London’s West End theatres for 100 years.
The Night of the Zombie sees a decrepit and corpse-ridden London, plagued by a swarm of Zombies…a city ruled by the undead and heading for an awesome flaming apocalypse. Grisly murders and sensational shocks entwine with some of the greatest and most bizarre circus acts on earth: sword swallowers; knife throwers; daredevil balancing acts; astounding aerialists; a demon dwarf; a beautiful hair-hanging world record holder; The Sinister Sisters; gyrating, fire-limboing acrobats…and much more.
Performed by an almighty cast with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek and the devil-driven rock ‘n’ roll of Dr Haze and The Interceptors from Hell.
The Horrors love coming to the historic Hippodrome, it gives them the space to really let their hair down!
There is a fully licensed bar plus freshly-made popcorn.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 5 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 6 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
- 7 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 8 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 9 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
Showtimes are Friday and Saturday, February 27 and 28, 6pm and 9pm.
Call the box office on 01493 844172 or book online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk
Tickets are Aadults £25, £22, £18 and £14; concessions £22, £19, £15 and £14.
Warning: this show contains nudity and language of an adult nature, it is not suitable for children. Parental guidance advised for any young adults.