Curtain up for Written in Dance
TWO HUNDRED pupils of The Dancers School in Gorlestonwill be performing their show Written in Dance at the Britannia Pier Theatre tonight and tomorrow.
TWO HUNDRED pupils of The Dancers School in Gorleston
will be performing their show Written in Dance at the Britannia Pier Theatre tonight and tomorrow.
All pupils will be taking part in the show - from the three-year-olds in Babies Ballet through to senior students and adults - showcasing their talents in a wide range of dance styles.
Two students who have moved away to professional dance
and performing arts colleges
are returning to be in the
- 1 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 2 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 3 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 4 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 5 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 6 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 9 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 10 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
show, and this year's
performance also sees a group
of ex-students returning to the stage.
Written in Dance is based on the theme of books and writing, and there are more than 30 dance numbers - from classical ballet through to jazz and musical theatre.
Proceeds from Written in Dance, which starts at 7pm, will be going
to the charity Children with Leukaemia.
Tickets from the Britannia Theatre box office on 01493 842209 or online at www.britannia-pier.co.uk