Abba and Beyoncé bottomless brunches coming to Norfolk venue
- Credit: The Brunch Club
Get together all your single ladies or super troopers as Abba and Beyoncé bottomless brunches are set to come to the Norfolk coast.
Beyoncé drag brunch will take place on Saturday, November 6 while the Abba-themed event is on Saturday, November 13. Both will be at the Ocean Room in Gorleston.
They have both been organised by touring company The Brunch Club — with the doors opening at 11.30am, entertainment from 12pm to 3pm and bottomless drinks from 12pm to 1pm.
Groups can book tables seating from two to eight people, starting at £32.50pp. The drinks on offer are prosecco, lager, a sex on the beach cocktail and a range of soft drinks.
The brunch menu includes a grilled halloumi and spinach bagel, and smashed avocado on toast.
The Beyoncé drag brunch will feature three hours of the global superstar's hits, performed by Aaron Carty's Beyoncé Experience.
At the Abba event, a DJ will play the Swedish pop group's songs alongside disco classics from the 70s and 80s.
- 1 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 4 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 5 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 6 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 7 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 8 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
- 10 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
There will also be a Spice Girls brunch on December 4 and a Disney-inspired brunch on September 18, both at Ocean Room.
Fancy dress is encouraged for all events, and you can buy tickets at thebrunchclub.co.uk/collections/norwich