Families invited to new CBeebies trail at Norfolk Sea Life sites
- Credit: SADIE OSBORNE
Families are invited to join the explorers from CBeebies’ Octonauts on a new deep-sea adventure at Norfolk Sea Life sites this summer.
An immersive trail featuring featuring CBeebies’ Octonauts will take families on a journey filled with weird and wonderful activities, through interactive learning and play.
It will be held at sites across the UK including in Norfolk at Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton Sea Life Aquarium from June 12 to July 11.
Young recruits will begin their mission as soon as they arrive, acting as captain for the day.
Guests will scour the site to search for Captain Barnacles, who has gone missing after an undersea storm swept him away as he checked up on local coral.
You may also want to watch:
The new captains will collect clues to locate Barnacles, all while learning about ocean dwelling creatures, including turtles, sharks, octopuses, rays and penguins.
For those looking for some extra fun and learning during their visit, creature cards with facts and activities will be available via the SEA LIFE website.
- 1 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 2 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 5 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 6 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 7 'No mask, no entry' - Cinema defends policy after turning away customers
- 8 Will Gorleston's splashpad open this summer?
- 9 'Range' boost as seaside town adds more electric car charging points
- 10 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
Octonauts runs at Sea Life sites nationwide until September 5 with prices starting at £9.95.