Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- Credit: Supplied
Get into the festive spirit under twinkling trees at the Christmas Lights Walk taking place at a Norfolk garden.
The event will run from Saturday, November 27 until Thursday, December 23 from 4pm until 8pm at Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden in South Walsham.
From the sensory garden to crocodile walk, visitors will be able to follow a lights trail with plenty of great spots for photos along the way.
There are timed entry slots but guests can stay until it closes when they get there.
They can finish with a warm cup of hot chocolate or a mulled wine in the picnic area, with the chance to toast marshmallows in the fire pit too, with parental assistance required.
Dogs go free and torches are permitted, with last entry at 7pm.
There will also be Christmas wreath workshops taking place in the garden in November and December.
To book for both visit fairhavengarden.merlintickets.co.uk/collections/Events
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 3 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed
- 4 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 5 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 6 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl