Gavin and Stacey star spotted at Great Yarmouth Comic Con
- Credit: Jessica Coppins
Stars from Gavin and Stacey and EastEnders appeared at this year's Comic Con event in Great Yarmouth and a famous face amongst them was Larry Lamb.
Mr Lamb is best known for playing Michael Shipman in the hit BBC comedy series Gavin and Stacey.
He also starred as the notorious Archie Mitchell in BBC's EastEnders.
The Great Yarmouth Comic Con event took place on Saturday and Sunday.
It has come as welcome news for organisers of the event, who were forced to cancel last year because of Covid.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Fairbrass, who starred in Rise of the Footsoldier, EastEnders and Cliffhanger was also seen as well as Josh Herdman (Harry Potter), Martin Ballantyne (Batman, The Golden Compass) and Joshua Shea (Fantastic Beasts).
The special guests were there on both days and there were Q&As, with an extra charge for autographs and professional photos, alongside stalls, interactive activities and professional cosplayers.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 3 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 4 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 5 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 6 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 7 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 8 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears