Hippodrome to livestream sold out New Year's Eve show for free
- Credit: Jack Jay
The Hippodrome Circus will be livestreaming its final Christmas spectacular of 2021 for free.
Last year, the venue was forced to cancel the New Year's Eve showing of its Christmas Spectacular due to Tier 4 restrictions.
However, while this year's performance will go ahead, a free livestream will also be available to watch.
In a video on the venue's social media, producer and ringmaster Jack Jay said: "You'll remember last year we were unable to do our New Year's Eve special, one of the biggest nights of the year at the Hippodrome.
"This year, even though the show will be happening live, we're also be going to do a very special stream of the Christmas Spectacular on New Year's Eve completely for free as a way to say thank you for all your support.
"Also, we know there are so many people who are unable to come and see us.
"So, you'll have the chance to experience our Christmas spectacular on YouTube."
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 3 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 4 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 5 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 6 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 7 Norfolk woman in running to be named best hair stylist in the country
- 8 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 9 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 10 Events planned to empower and support Great Yarmouth girls
Company director Ben Jay said: "We see this as a way to say thank you to everyone who has come along and supported us through yet another very tough year, if we can spread some joy on New Year for families across the area then we are very happy!"
The show will be live on the circus' YouTube channel from 7pm and can be viewed afterwards at anytime.
Live shows of the Christmas Spectacular continue until January 9, with tickets available on the Hippodrome's website.