Get ready to celebrate Oktoberfest in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: The Empire
The spirit of Oktoberfest will arrive in Great Yarmouth this weekend, thanks to The Empire's very first 'OktoberfeAst'.
The street food venue will showcase a variety of classic Bavarian dishes, such as CurryWurst made by vendor Rude Kitchen.
Fanny Adams catering will be offering slow braised beef with mushroom and bacon jam in a brioche bun, with a vegan schnitzel option also available.
Along with the food specials Lacons, a local brewery, has selected a range of imported beers for the celebration — including a peach infused lager.
Empire director, Jack Jay said the combination of food and celebration was key to making the venue's event a success.
He said: "We’re so excited to be able to challenge our guest street food traders to come up with some amazing creations for this event, and they have gone above and beyond.
"This is a really great chance to come and experience our amazing venue and try some stunning food and drink at the same time.”
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 7 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 8 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 9 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
The event is running from Thursday, October 14 until Sunday, October 17.
The Empire will be open from 5pm till late on Thursday and Friday, and midday until late on Saturday and Sunday.
It is free to enter and walk-ins are available, however tables can also be booked on the venue's website.