Comedian and Strictly contestant Seann Walsh to headline stand-up event
- Credit: GDCreatives
Comedian and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Seann Walsh is set to headline a stand-up event in Gorleston.
The organisers behind “Stand Up” at The Ocean Room are returning in 2022 with four more shows.
The next event which will be held on Friday, March 11, will see Mr Walsh visit the seaside town.
He is best known appearing on Live at the Apollo, panel shows and sitcoms including Bad Move with Jack Dee.
More recently he became headline news after his appearance on Strictly Come Dancing in 2018 with professional dance partner Katya Jones.
Gavin Dean, who organises the nights with Paul Dunn for The Ocean Room, said: “We had our first gig at the venue last year with Gary Delaney headlining and we had a great response so we decided it made perfect sense to come back.”
Mr Walsh will be joined by MC Justin Panks and Darren Walsh.
- 1 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 2 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 3 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 6 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 7 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 8 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 9 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 10 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
One more act is set to be confirmed.
Tickets are available via the Ocean Room website.