EastEnders star Shaun Williamson bringing 'Barrioke' night to Norfolk
- Credit: PA
EastEnders star Shaun Williamson is bringing his popular 'Barrioke' act to the Norfolk coast.
The actor and singer is best known for playing Barry Evans in the hit soap from 1994 until 2004, when he met a grisly end after Janine Butcher pushed him over a cliff.
But he will be staying well away from cliff edges when he brings 'Barrioke' to the Ocean Room in Gorleston on July 30.
He will perform as part of the venue's Boogie Nights event, which was rescheduled from July 9 due to the extension of coronavirus restrictions.
He will come on stage with his interactive music set at around 10pm and the evening will then carry on with resident DJ Paul Allen playing music from the eighties and nineties.
The actor also recently caused a social media frenzy when he performed a series of songs for football fans at the Boxpark in Croydon ahead of England's match against Croatia in the Euros.
Tickets start at £5 and there are also VIP packages available at oceanroom.co.uk
- 1 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 2 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 3 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 4 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 5 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 6 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 7 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale