Dragons stage school raising curtain on Beauty and the Beast
Behind the scenes preparations are in full swing ahead of the Dragons Stage School’s Christmas production Saturday and Sunday (December 10 and 11).
Cast members will be putting the finishing touches to costumes and routines before the curtain goes up on Beauty and the Beast, at Caister Academy where they are based.
The production means that the stage school will be ending its 25th birthday year with a very special public event.
The talented young performers are opening the doors of their home at Caister Academy to all the families in the area for this year’s Christmas pantomime.
They are presenting one of their most lavish productions that has been specially written for a family audience - a pantomime version
of the classic Beauty and the Beast.
The show sees new characters joining the ranks of perennial favourites along with original dances, beautiful costumes, and all brought together with sound, lighting and special effects.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 9 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
They invite you to join Belle on her adventures as she tries to avoid the usual pantomime slapstick.
The show is at 6pm tomorrow and 2pm on Sunday.
Tickets £5 via 07733553336.