Fear not, there's time for the Hippodrome
TIME is running out to catch the Hippodrome Circus show Fearless before its summer run ends on September 19.There are two shows on Saturdays and Wednesdays at 2.
TIME is running out to catch the Hippodrome Circus show Fearless before its summer run ends on September 19.
There are two shows on Saturdays and Wednesdays at 2.30pm and 7.30pm - and one show only on Sunday at 2.30pm - making this the longest run at the Hippodrome for many years.
Owner and producer Peter Jay said: “It has always been our ambition to extend the season and this last two weeks of added shows is an experiment to see how it works. We will run right through until the Out There Festival.”
He said there were two new artistes, a bouncing rope act from Cuba called Giovanni Rodriguez and a new juggling act from Hungary called Laido Dittmar, while the rest of the show continued as normal with the Wheel of Death Duo Vanegas, Duo Vector hand to hand balancers, Robert Foxhall on the aerial straps and cloudswing, and Johnny Mac and Jack Jay causing comedy mayhem.
He said: “Don't miss this classic show which has to finish on September 19. There will be a brand new show for Christmas with all different acts, so this is really your last chance to see this Fearless production and these artistes as they jet off to other productions around the world.”
The Hippodrome's new circus museum is also open after the show and tickets for the show can be booked online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk or from the box office on 01493 844172.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 4 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 5 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 6 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 9 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 10 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
Prices are adults �17.50, �16, �15, �14, �12.50. Children under-14 �11, �10, OAP's �13 in all seats.
There's also a family ticket discount of �5 off for two adults and two children.
The Christmas show opens December 11 and runs until January 3 with prices all held at summer rates.