Fireworks this weekend
THERE will be a range of bonfire and firework spectaculars taking place across the borough:
Tonight, November 5
Hemsby playing field, Guy Fawkes will be present alongside Harvey Hare, the Hemsby Village Festival mascot. Gates open at 5.30pm, admission charges are adults �3, children �2, and children under fives free. Punch and Judy in the village hall with Professor Jingles. Contact 01493 732442.
The Magdalen Arms, Gorleston, 6.30pm, fireworks taking place in the back garden.
Fleggburgh playing field, bonfire and fireworks with barbecue, entry is free. From 6pm.
Tomorrow, November 6
Seashore Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, fireworks display on the beach. Gates open at 5pm, fireworks start from 6.45pm. Tickets available from Seashore reception until tomorrow, 9am-3pm, �3 per person, under fours free, in advance or �5 on the gate. Fairground rides, stalls, amusements, other food outlets, bar and more outdoor fun. Call 01493 851131 for more details.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 5 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 8 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 9 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 10 Why this Gorleston church is place to be for Queen's Jubilee party fun
Reedham village hall, starting 6pm with firework display at 7pm, with a barbecue and licensed bar in hall.
Sunday, November 7
Filby playing field, gates open 5pm, bonfire lit at 6pm with fireworks to follow, adults �3, children �2.