Enjoy piña coladas and jerk chicken at restaurant's new bottomless brunch
- Credit: Archant/Sarah Robinson
Tropical cocktails and jerk chicken are being offered as part of a new bottomless brunch menu at a seaside town’s Caribbean restaurant.
Coral Bay in Gorleston is giving Turtle Bay a run for its money with the launch of its new brunch.
Since the restaurant opened last year, after leaving Great Yarmouth's market, co-owner Sarah Robinson said they have been rushed off their feet with a high demand for tables every weekend.
And now she hopes locals will enjoy having a place to enjoy a bottomless brunch without having to travel to Norwich.
She said: "There is definitely a niche in the market and need for it in Gorleston, you just have to see how popular Turtle Bay is."
Customers can pencil in a table from Thursday to Saturday, between 11.30am and 2.30pm, and the restaurant, located in Baker Street, will accept a maximum of eight people per booking.
The brunch costs £30 per person and the menu will feature eight cocktails including piña coladas, mojitos, and passion fruit martinis.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 3 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 4 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 5 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
- 8 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 9 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 10 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
The food menu will include dishes such as jerk chicken, curried chicken, vegetable curry, and vegetable fritters.