Michelin-star chef to appear at Yarmouth food festival
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A food festival in Great Yarmouth has revealed its star-studded line-up.
The Flavours Festival is set to run across the town from March 25 to March 27.
It is aiming to highlight the diverse cultures of food and drink in the borough.
There will also be entertainment in the form of cooking demonstrations and musical evenings.
Michelin-star chef and hotelier Galton Blackiston, of Morston Hall, will kick off the demonstrations on Saturday and will then be available for book signings.
Chef patron Dan Smith and internationally experienced executive chef and restaurateur Michael Moore will also appear for slots at St George's Plaza.
Entertainment in the evenings will also be on offer in St George's Theatre over the weekend.
- 1 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 2 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 3 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 4 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 5 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 6 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 9 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
Saturday will be a Latin evening, with the chance to learn flamenco and rumba. Tickets are £5 on the door.
Sunday will be an evening of singing by Andy Abraham and guests. Tickets are £10.
Alfresco performances will be put on by Rogue Shantu Buoys and local buskers.