LOCAL heavy rockers Mastema return to the Lord Nelson pub, Trafalgar Road West, Gorleston tonight.The band will be supported by Gorleston's Silver Strand and Norwich based Valve Cactus.
LOCAL heavy rockers Mastema return to the Lord Nelson pub, Trafalgar Road West, Gorleston tonight.
The band will be supported by Gorleston's Silver Strand and Norwich based Valve Cactus. The live music kicks off at 9pm.
Since forming in 2008 Mastema have gained a reputation as one of the areas must see bands. With a set consisting of original songs, along with the occasional classic cover they have firmly established themselves as one of the best live acts on the local rock scene. Mastema are vocalist Chris Johnston, guitarist Dom Peters, Arron Clarke, bass, and drummer Luke Clarke.
For more information visit www.myspace/mastemamusic.
Melodic rockers Canine Feline play the Belle Vue, Gorleston Saturday. The female fronted band will be playing a mixture of their songs as well as their own take on Muse, Michael Jackson and Pink. Local band Sanctus Quay will be providing a support and the bands will kick off at 8pm, be sure to get there early. Canine Feline are Rebecca Nudd-Valentine singer, Arron Clarke bass, Ashley Holmes guitar. Carl Blackett drums. For more information check out www.myspace.com/caninefeline or become a friend on Facebook.
Remarkable Elvis tribute artist Lee Memphis King is bringing his stunning stage show to Great Yarmouth this summer. Recreating the essence of Elvis from the early Rock and Roll years, The '68 Comeback Special and The Vegas era Lee is appearing at Britannia Pier on July 29 and August 9 and Potters Leisure Resort on September 1. Lee was awarded the ultimate accolade of World Champion Elvis Tribute Artist at the Collingwood Elvis Festival held annually in Canada - the largest and most respected Elvis tribute contest and Elvis festival in the world today. Tickets for the shows at the Britannia, �8 - �14.50 are available from the box office 01493 842914 or online at www.britannia-pier.co.uk.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 10 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
For information about the Potters show call 0845 437 9894 or visit www.pottersholidays.com.
Mel Stevens and the Strollers play Kingfisher Park, Burgh Castle on Sunday, 3-6pm.
The next northern soul night will be held at the Green Gate Inn in Caister tonight. The Bank Holiday weekend disco will feature classic and rare northern and sixties soul with a touch of funk and blues. The event starts at 8pm and entry is free. DJ Gooner will be spinning the records.