TOP local rockers Voodoo Hand will be making their first appearance at The Carlton in Pakefield, near Lowestoft, tonight .The band will be playing their unique mix of classic rock, blues and rock and roll songs from 9pm.
TOP local rockers Voodoo Hand will be making their first appearance at The Carlton in Pakefield, near Lowestoft, tonight .
The band will be playing their unique mix of classic rock, blues and rock and roll songs from 9pm. Voodoo Hand will also appear at the Fox and Hounds in Filby from 9pm tomorrow night . Both gigs will feature songs by The Who, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC and many more. To find out more about the band call Justin on 01493 300998 or visit www.voodoohand.co.uk.
HOPTON-based Out of the Ashes are performing a country music gig at Clipper Schooner, Friars Lane, Great Yarmouth at 9pm tomorrow.
The Rock and Roll GeeZers band is to make its debut appearance at the Lady Haven in Cobholm, tomorrow . The lads have had a busy schedule so far this year. Last week saw the GeeZers pack the Lady of the Lake Oulton Broad. The Punk/Rock Quintet have been entertaining fans for the past 11 years though-out East Anglia.. It will be a musical journey from the 60's, 70's and beyond adding their own style and punky edge to the music. The gig starts from 9.30 onwards at the Lady Haven Public House in Cobholm.
THERE is a chance to see local band Second Hand Blues when it appears at The White Hart, Aldeburgh on May 22 followed by an appearance at The Great Yarmouth Beer and Cider Festival on Monday May 26. The band met British music icon Terry Reid for the second time when he played the Playhouse in Norwich on Wednesday. Terry Reid is the singer famous for turning down jobs in Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple and performing with Peter Jay's Jaywalkers in the 1960s. The band got the chance to chat with Terry before he played a g set of his classic tracks.
Second Hand Blues has since been contacted by Terry's management with a view to supporting him in the near future. More information on www.secondhandblues.co.uk
- 1 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 2 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 6 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Father still searching six months after Pawel Martyniak went missing
- 9 Winterton beach poses as Sydney's Bondi in new movie
- 10 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
NEW band The Breeze will be performing at the Kevill Arms, Gorleston tonight. They will be playing songs made famous by Johnny Cash, Steelers Wheel and the Sex Pistols.
GREAT Yarmouth classic rock band Stealer makes a return appearance to popular venue The Lord Nelson, Trafalgar Road West, Gorleston tomorrow . Stealer are Gary Smith on Guitar, Craig Humphrey on Drums, Kev Anniss on Bass and Chris Smalley on Vocals. The bands varied set of Classic Rock covers feature bands such as Free, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Led Zeppelin and Thunder.
The band will be on stage just after 9pm.For information on the band contact Chris on 07900667481.