TONIGHT at the California Tavern The Yarebeats will be performing with their new line-up of the past four months. The band plays music from the 60s era including songs by the Searchers, Hollies, Gerry and The Pacemakers, Beatles, The Shadows and many more.
TONIGHT at the California Tavern The Yarebeats will be performing with their new line-up of the past four months.
The band plays music from the 60s era including songs by the Searchers, Hollies, Gerry and The Pacemakers, Beatles, The Shadows and many more.
The Fender Benders Boogie Band will be playing at the Lord Nelson in Gorleston tonight at 9pm and on Sunday at Church Farm in Burgh Castle, starting at 3pm.
Also tonight, Maxwell and Murphy Duo are playing at The Golfers, Great Yarmouth, at 9pm and then at the Gorleston Band Stand, Pavilion Gardens, on Sunday from 2pm to 4pm.
They play pop, rock and indie music tracks by the Kings of Leon, Oasis, The Jam, Queen, Bon Jovi, Joe Satriani and Snow Patrol and are always adding new songs to their set. Visit www.myspace.com/maxwellandmurphyduo or call Phil on 07799 561113. Tomorrow, Phosphene bring their brand of rock covers from bands like the Kings of Leon, Razorlight and Foo Fighters to the Sun Inn in Bradwell from 8.30pm.
Heavy rock band Mastema will be playing back to back gigs this weekend.
- 1 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 2 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 3 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 4 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 5 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 6 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 7 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 8 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 9 5 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Work under way on Yarmouth's new enterprise hub
Tonight, the band will be at the Lord Nelson, Bevan Street West, Lowestoft and on Saturday return to Gorleston to play the Tramway, Lowestoft Road, before taking a summer break to finish their album Close to Breaking.
Check out www.myspace/mastemamusic.