Hippodrome circus spectacular nearing end of season
THE Hippodrome Summer Spectacular in Yarmouth is approaching the end of its season.
The show ‘2012’ has only one more full week to run and then two half weeks taking it to the September 16 when all the international artistes leave for their worldwide destinations.
The historic Hippodrome Summer Circus and Water Show has been dubbed ‘A Special Show for a Special Year, in a Special Place,’ and has had incredible feedback from the press and public alike. Many people have seen the show multiple times and come back bringing new people.
The return of Clive Webb and Danny Adams has proved a huge hit after a four year absence and the public have loved the spectacular acts which have made this year so special.
Co-director Peter Jay said: “It’s been a special year and the show has become one of our classic productions – I urge people who haven’t seen it to see it before it finishes, we are unlikely to have this line up of fabulous artistes again – we are now looking forward to the Out There Festival in which we are taking part for the first time with the one night of September 7 of the French Rock ‘n’ Roll Circus ‘Bam’ doing their ‘Switch’ production.
You may also want to watch:
“We continue with our shows after that until September 16, but we do cut down the number of ‘2012’ productions in the last two weeks.”
The show marks the return of Britain’s number one award winning hilarious father and son comedy duo Clive Webb and Danny Adams together with the world’s greatest most thrilling international circus acts, Scruffy the loveable rogue dog act, with tribute to Charlie Chaplin, stunning aerial acts, dancers, swimmers, and the unique water spectacular, special effects.
- 1 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 2 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 3 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 4 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 5 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 10 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
Tickets are available online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk and by calling the box office on 01493 844172. Prices are Adults range from �13 to �19. Children under 14 �12.50 Stalls & Dress Circle, �11 circle and �10 top circle,
OAP’s �15 Stalls & Dress Circle, �14 circle and �12 Top Circle. There’s also a family ticket discount of �7 Off Stalls and Dress Circle & �5 Off circle seats for two adults and two children.