Hippodrome circus spectacular nearing end of season
THE Hippodrome Summer Spectacular in Yarmouth is approaching the end of its season.
The show ‘2012’ has only one more full week to run and then two half weeks taking it to the September 16 when all the international artistes leave for their worldwide destinations.
The historic Hippodrome Summer Circus and Water Show has been dubbed ‘A Special Show for a Special Year, in a Special Place,’ and has had incredible feedback from the press and public alike. Many people have seen the show multiple times and come back bringing new people.
The return of Clive Webb and Danny Adams has proved a huge hit after a four year absence and the public have loved the spectacular acts which have made this year so special.
Co-director Peter Jay said: “It’s been a special year and the show has become one of our classic productions – I urge people who haven’t seen it to see it before it finishes, we are unlikely to have this line up of fabulous artistes again – we are now looking forward to the Out There Festival in which we are taking part for the first time with the one night of September 7 of the French Rock ‘n’ Roll Circus ‘Bam’ doing their ‘Switch’ production.
“We continue with our shows after that until September 16, but we do cut down the number of ‘2012’ productions in the last two weeks.”
The show marks the return of Britain’s number one award winning hilarious father and son comedy duo Clive Webb and Danny Adams together with the world’s greatest most thrilling international circus acts, Scruffy the loveable rogue dog act, with tribute to Charlie Chaplin, stunning aerial acts, dancers, swimmers, and the unique water spectacular, special effects.
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 4 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 5 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 6 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 7 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 8 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 9 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Tickets are available online at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk and by calling the box office on 01493 844172. Prices are Adults range from �13 to �19. Children under 14 �12.50 Stalls & Dress Circle, �11 circle and �10 top circle,
OAP’s �15 Stalls & Dress Circle, �14 circle and �12 Top Circle. There’s also a family ticket discount of �7 Off Stalls and Dress Circle & �5 Off circle seats for two adults and two children.