Jonathan Wyatt Big Band play Gorleston’s Pavilion Theatre
BACK by popular demand, The Jonathan Wyatt Big Band returns once again to the Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston, on Saturday, June 25 at 7.30pm playing the music of the forties.
The show promises to be an event not to be missed when the band will be performing classics such as Little Brown Jug, In The Mood, Pennsylvania 65000 along with Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree to name but a few.
This is the 24th year of The Jonathan Wyatt Big Band and this year they say they are privileged to have special guests the Moonglow Sisters returning to perform with them.
This is the second time that this female vocal trio will be appearing with the band singing their arrangements in the style of the Andrews Sisters.
Lindsey, Julie and Victoria are experienced performers in their own right and now they have come together to produce this authentic sounding vocal group.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking forward to singing once again with the Jonathan Wyatt Big Band. Our debut performance earlier this year was a huge success and this venue has a lovely atmosphere,” they said.
“At every performance we aim to introduce some new arrangements to the audience and this concert will be no exception.”
- 1 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 2 Firefighters rescue man trapped in crane
- 3 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?
- 6 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 7 Ho, ho...go! Santa sleigh run going ahead with rule of six
- 8 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 9 Least used railway station in Britain is in Norfolk
- 10 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
l Tickets, �12.50, are available via calling 01493 662832. For further details contact Jonathan Wyatt on 07968 192757.