Jonathan Wyatt Big Band play Gorleston’s Pavilion Theatre
BACK by popular demand, The Jonathan Wyatt Big Band returns once again to the Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston, on Saturday, June 25 at 7.30pm playing the music of the forties.
The show promises to be an event not to be missed when the band will be performing classics such as Little Brown Jug, In The Mood, Pennsylvania 65000 along with Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree to name but a few.
This is the 24th year of The Jonathan Wyatt Big Band and this year they say they are privileged to have special guests the Moonglow Sisters returning to perform with them.
This is the second time that this female vocal trio will be appearing with the band singing their arrangements in the style of the Andrews Sisters.
Lindsey, Julie and Victoria are experienced performers in their own right and now they have come together to produce this authentic sounding vocal group.
“We are looking forward to singing once again with the Jonathan Wyatt Big Band. Our debut performance earlier this year was a huge success and this venue has a lovely atmosphere,” they said.
“At every performance we aim to introduce some new arrangements to the audience and this concert will be no exception.”
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
l Tickets, �12.50, are available via calling 01493 662832. For further details contact Jonathan Wyatt on 07968 192757.