Ludham festival spectacular is fun for all
- Credit: Archant
Ludham’s 10th Annual Arts and Crafts event is on Saturday, Sunday and Monday this weekend
The event is being held in the village’s St Catherine’s Church, from 10am to 5pm daily, and admission is free.
This year villagers are celebrating 10 years of the event in which over 100 exhibitors have taken part. And tthere is a souvenir catalogue which contains the event history as well as many photographs of previous features.
This weekend will see many stalls displaying and selling crafts, with a “Retrospective” showing some of the crafts from previous exhibitions.
Once again the thriving Ludham Community Archive Group will be present at the event, with, among other entertainment, a new video entitled Village Chatter.
There will also be a programme of entertainment during the Arts and Crafts event. Visitors will be entertained by the Acle St Edmund Youth Orchestra tomorrow, Saturday, morning and Fiddlesticks North West Ladies Morris dancers and musicians in the afternoon.
On Sunday the young dancers of Dance for Fun will be entertaining visitors around midday and on Monday afternoon Ludham School choir will be giving a performance. As well as all these, there will be the much enjoyed daily demonstration of sheepshearing by local farmer Ben Tubby.
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 3 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 4 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 5 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 6 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 7 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 8 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 9 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 10 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
For more details call Christine Wall on 01692 678060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org