TOMORROW Ludham Singers will be holding a concert at Potter Heigham Village Hall at 7.30pm. This event has been running for several years. Tickets cost £4 and can be purchased at the door or by contacting 01692 670076 or 01692 670688.
TOMORROW Ludham Singers will be holding a concert at Potter Heigham Village Hall at 7.30pm. This event has been running for several years. Tickets cost £4 and can be purchased at the door or by contacting 01692 670076 or 01692 670688. It is in aid of the Louise Hamilton Cancer Help Centre Trust.
A FEAST of Gilbert and Sullivan music awaits you at the Priory Centre, Great Yarmouth on Saturday October 18. The musical evening, which is being performed by members of the Great Yarmouth Gilbert and Sullivan Society, will include selections from all of the composers' popular light operettas. Tickets at £6 (children under 15 free) are available from Allens Music Centre, 45 Market Gates, Great Yarmouth from 9am-5.30pm, telephone 01493 842887 for further information. The performance at the Priory Centre begins at 7.30pm.
OUT of the Ashes (three old blokes playing guitars with young female drummer) from Hopton will be performing a mix of 60's Rock 'n Roll, country rock and even some Skiffle at the Clipper Schooner. Friars Lane, Great Yarmouth tomorrow at 9pm.
HERMAN'S Hermits have pulled out of the Animals and Friends Sixties Festival to be held at the Vauxhall Holiday Park on Sunday due to unforeseen circumstances.
Spokesman Dave Hill said: “The Animals and Friends will be performing their full set of classic rhythm-and-blues songs, including Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, We Gotta Get Out of This Place and the worldwide smash, House of the Rising Sun. We would like to apologise to any fans who were expecting to see the band.”
JILTED Generation has been booked for a Christmas Party special at Rasputin's on Friday December 19. The band is reckoned to be the UK's number one Prodigy tribute group. This follows the news that the Jam'd has been booked to play at the venue on November 21 following the cancelled St Nick's Festival.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 3 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 4 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 5 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 6 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 7 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 8 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 9 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast