Can you dance and sing? A new Great Yarmouth theatre group wants to hear from you
- Credit: Archant
A new Great Yarmouth theatre company wants to give everybody the chance to experience the stage.
Kirk Wills and Eileen Eastaugh-Mascoll were performing in ‘9 to 5: the musical’ two years ago when they spoke about setting up such a company in the seaside town.
The pair have since teamed up with Briony Thompson, a dancer.
A fundraising spring concert featuring songs from the stage and screen will be performed on May 18 and 19 at St George’s theatre.
The trio is looking for people with interest in sound and lighting, set building, costume design or props to get involved.
No experience is needed.
The fledgling company will also be holding open auditions on February 10 from 12pm to 3pm in St Georges theatre.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
- 10 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
If you are interested, get in touch via the company’s Facebook page, Great Yarmouth Theatre Company, or email email@example.com