Great Yarmouth film-makers' award-winning film is now online
- Credit: Submitted
An award-winning film which features the borough of Great Yarmouth as its backdrop is now available to watch online.
Made by two producers from the town, 'Fact or Fiction? The Norfolk Sea Creature' explores the possibility of a mysterious life form living off the resort's shores.
The 25-minute film bagged eight awards - including Best British Short and Best Performance - at the Fortean Film Festival in Gloucester, an event which champions all things weird and paranormal.
Director Jordon Thomas Sendall and producer Kyle Ball - both from Great Yarmouth - released the film on YouTube so people from the town could enjoy it.
Mr Sendall said: "We had such a great time filming around the borough and it looks incredible on film.
"We thought it was only fitting to share it with everyone."
Mr Ball said: "It's interesting when people watch the film.
"It seems most people have a different interpretation.
- 1 Hunted winner reveals show secrets in Instagram diary
- 2 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 3 'Sold as seen' - two-bed house gutted by fire goes on the market
- 4 Quaint Caister cottage fixer-upper goes under the hammer
- 5 Multiple fire crews tackle overnight blaze in Norfolk home
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues woman from Great Yarmouth river
- 7 Plea as ducklings routinely snatched by killer seagulls
- 8 'Handful' of people kicked out of Norfolk cinema amid Minions TikTok craze
- 9 GP wished they could have done more for man found dead at home
- 10 'Historic' ground share agreement sealed for season
"I can't wait to see what the public thinks."