Great Yarmouth film-makers' award-winning film is now online
- Credit: Submitted
An award-winning film which features the borough of Great Yarmouth as its backdrop is now available to watch online.
Made by two producers from the town, 'Fact or Fiction? The Norfolk Sea Creature' explores the possibility of a mysterious life form living off the resort's shores.
The 25-minute film bagged eight awards - including Best British Short and Best Performance - at the Fortean Film Festival in Gloucester, an event which champions all things weird and paranormal.
Director Jordon Thomas Sendall and producer Kyle Ball - both from Great Yarmouth - released the film on YouTube so people from the town could enjoy it.
Mr Sendall said: "We had such a great time filming around the borough and it looks incredible on film.
"We thought it was only fitting to share it with everyone."
Mr Ball said: "It's interesting when people watch the film.
"It seems most people have a different interpretation.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 3 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 4 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 5 Norfolk woman in running to be named best hair stylist in the country
- 6 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 7 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 8 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 9 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 10 Events planned to empower and support Great Yarmouth girls
"I can't wait to see what the public thinks."