Prost! Okberfest kommt nach Gorleston
- Credit: Oktoberfest Gorleston
A popular seaside venue is promising Pilsner and pretzels aplenty this October as a Bavarian tradition makes its way to Norfolk.
The Ocean Room will be hosting the return of Oktoberfest - the traditional German volksfest (or folk festival) which celebrates beer, bratwurst and bread - after its popular debut at the club back in 2019.
Oktoberfest Gorleston will be open for three sessions running over October 8 and 9.
It's time to leap into your lederhosen for a wunderbar, horn blaring, beer-sloshing Bavarian knees up.
The Gorleston club will be transformed into a majestic beer hall, reminiscent of those found in Munich.
Grab your friends and lose yourself whilst dancing to the live oompah band and DJ.
Places must be booked due to capacity.
VIP tickets are available and include dedicated seating in front of the band/DJ with table service throughout the session.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 3 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 4 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 5 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 6 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 7 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 8 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears