Comedy version of classic horror Dracula coming to Scratby
- Credit: Rain or Shine
The stakes will be high at a village venue on Saturday when a classic story said to “have lots of bite” is staged.
Rain or Shine Theatre Company are bringing their comedy version of Bram Stoker’s classic horror to All Saints Parish Hall in Scratby.
Dracula....or a Pain in the Neck is visiting venues nationwide and audiences are invited to get their teeth into the story for one night only on November 25 at 7.30pm.
The production is billed as “a thrilling new comedy” and a “fang-tastic evening.”
Set in 1897 Transylvania a lone English solicitor makes an ill-fated visit to an important client at a remote and mysterious castle.
Soon afterwards, Count Dracula moves to London, where a bizarre plague begins to stalk it’s inhabitants.
The company is well-known for its summer Shakespeare, performed al-fresco in neighbouring Ormesby.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
Tickets £10 and £6 via 01493 730178 or 07764 945753.
Proceeds to St Margaret’s Church, Ormesby.