Sign up for happy singing this summer
- Credit: Archant
The Happy Day Gospel Choir will be performing in Great Yarmouth Market Place tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon (weather permitting).
And members are also inviting residents to come and sing with them at the Lord Mayor’s celebrations in Norwich this summer.
The Caister-based choir will be singing in Norwich town centre on Saturday afternoon, July 4, as part of the city’s huge outdoor festival of
music, dance, entertainment, fireworks and procession.
The group, pictured, will be singing lively, uplifting gospel music in various styles from traditional to blues/funk to reggae, accompanied by its three piece band.
Rehearsals are held in Caister and are fun and friendly. It costs a £1 to take part and all are welcome, even if you are not free to take part in the festivities on July 4. Happy Day peform regularly at various community events, and have raised over £6,000 for charity since forming in 2011.
Watch the group on www.youtube.com/rockingospelchoir
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 10 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
Contact Andy 07982 232735 or email@example.com