Song, dance and comedy for family
MAY is set to be a merry month of entertainment at Gorleston Pavilion Theatre.The Summer Season Spectacular opens on Tuesday May 4 and will be running though until October.
MAY is set to be a merry month of entertainment at Gorleston Pavilion Theatre.
The Summer Season Spectacular opens on Tuesday May 4 and will be running though until October.
Performances in next month are every Tuesday and Wednesday Evening at 7.45pm.
This all new show for 2010 offers two hours of excellent value family entertainment with song, dance and comedy.
Tickets - adults �15, concessions �14, friends �13, child/student �5.
Acclaimed Irish singer Brendan Shine performs at the theatre on Friday, May 14.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 9 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
Notching three albums in the top 75 in the UK and in Ireland Brendan has also had 34 Hit singles - including 15 chart toppers in Ireland.
His biggest hit single Do You Want Your Old Lobby Washed Down was number 1 in Ireland for 12 weeks and spent several weeks in the top 75 in the UK.
Tickets - adults �16, concessions �15, friends �13, child/student �8.
C'mon Everybody, Saturday May 29, 7.30pm, provides one of the greatest parties in town with a cast of terrific singers, dancers and musicians, hilarious impressions and comedy that will make you laugh your socks off. Tickets - �14.
Call the box office on 01493 662832 or visit www.gorlestonpavilion.com.