Fleetwood Mac tribute band - Songbird sings again
- Credit: Alan Lyall / P.Osborne
People from across the UK have been snapping up tickets to see a Great Yarmouth Fleetwood Mac tribute band.
Songbird will be playing all the hits of Fleetwood Mac - featuring songs from the Peter Green era, to Rumours, Tango in the Night, Tusk, and Mirage - at the Ocean Room on Saturday, November 13.
The band - which consists of teachers, opticians and care workers from Lowestoft, Gorleston and Great Yarmouth - combine the musicianship of the original band with light and video projection, which the band says "makes this a captivating and immersive show".
Paul Osborne, vocalist and rhythm guitarist of Songbird, said: "We finally were able to get back together for some serious rehearsing for our two-part show.
"With that in the bag we’ve started our 2021 mini tour and we’ve been really well supported by our fans."
Lincoln Skins and Danny R and Paul Gillings to provide entertainment as our support acts as well.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm.
Tickets can be purchased here.
For more information about upcoming Songbird gigs, please visit their Facebook page.
- 1 New boost for the Wellesley
- 2 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 7 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 8 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 9 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 10 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid