Spooky fun coming to the Hippodrome to thrill you!
It’s that time of the year again when the leaves fall, Halloween is around the corner and the Spooktacular comes to the Hippodrome in Great Yarmouth.
The Hippodrome has started its half term extravaganza that this year is set in a eerily, creepy deserted fairground.
Star and writer Jack Jay said: “We have had some fantastic sets this year including a fairground carousel, Ferris wheel, fortune telling tents and coconut shies and just about everything in between, it’s going to be a fun filled spooky show for all the family, with amazing new circus acts and special effects.”
Questions posed in the show include will the beautiful Natasha escape from the world biggest aerial dream catcher? Will the cards be up for the Palmish Madame Zar Zar? Will Jack and Johnny escape the clutches of the evil fairground owner Mr Mullins?
Audiences will also ask will the rubber boy Enzo escape from his tiny box cell Mr Mullins has had specially made for him and will the fairground ever come to life again?
All these questions are answered by the end of the fun packed, spookily-themed spectacular at the atmospheric 1903 Hippodrome Circus until October 31.
Mr Jay added: “Advance booking are at an all-time high for this show, don’t miss it!
- 1 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 2 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 3 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 4 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 7 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 8 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 9 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 10 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
“Johnny and I have faced many challenges at our previous Spooktacular’s but these are the hardest and most difficult to overcome ever, I just hope we can do it!”
The show runs from Friday, October 20 to Tuesday, October 31.
Hippodrome owner Peter Jay said: “The annual Hippodrome Spooktacular has gone from strength to strength and many come in fancy dress with creates a fabulous, unique atmosphere, this show is going to be one of our most unique productions”
Tickets are adult £16-£20, concession £15-£17 and child £10-£12.
Family tickets and VIP tickets are available.
VIP tickets include dedicated door entrance, popcorn, pick n mix, light up souvenirs, pre show bubbly, wine, beer or soft drinks, interval drinks or ice-cream delivered to seats and a guided tour of the circus museum.
Book tickets for the Spooktacular by calling O1493 844172 or visiting www.hippodromecircus.co.uk