Swashbuckling fun and thrills as the pirates embark at the Hippodrome for Easter
- Credit: Archant
Pirate fun is dropping anchor at the Hippodrome from March 29, with audiences set to join in the fun directly as swashbuckling crew members.
The Easter blockbuster show Pirates Live! returns for Easter with a brand new production.
This all action Pirate Water Show brings together a motley crew of pirates, fire eaters, acrobats, aerialists and hilarious comedy under one roof and atop the unique water feature in the historic building.
The stars of Pirates Live, Jack Jay and comedian Johnny Mac have said that audiences better get prepared to get involved themselves as members of their pirate crew, so the audience are being encouraged to come dressed for the part!
Jack, who plays Captain Jack Hawkseye, said: “This show is always very interactive, but this year will be like no other.
“The audience is truly going to become part of our pirate crew and even take part in some swashbuckling missions alongside us.”
Johnny Mac, aka Pirate Johnny, can’t wait for the fun to start.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 4 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 5 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
He said: “Pirates Live is always so much fun, and this time around we are really going all out.
“We will be taking our friends on a journey to a faraway island that houses all sorts of perils.”
All the action takes place in a movie style set. The massive 40ft galleon made by 3d creations who made parts of the set for Pirates of the Caribbean, is the centre piece to the swashbuckling skulduggery.
This all new version of the smash hit show is set to break all records, with advance bookings at an all-time high.
It runs from March 29 to April 22 from Monday to Friday and Saturday, April 21 at 2.30pm and 6.30pm.
On the Saturday of March 31, April 7 and 14 and Easter Sunday there are three shows at 1pm, 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
Sunday shows at 1pm and 4.30pm
Tickets are adult £18–£21.50, concessions £16-£18, and children £10-£12.50.
You can book or upgrade existing tickets to VIP seats and take advantage of a bespoke service.
VIP seats include dedicated door entrance, light up souvenirs and interval drinks or ice-cream delivered to your seats
To find out more about times and ticket prices, call 01493 844172 or visit the website at www.hippodromecircus.co.uk