The Uninvited headline at Dock Tavern with new line up
- Credit: The Uninvited
Local rock/pop band The Uninvited return to live action on Saturday, April 8 at the Dock Tavern, Dock Tavern Lane, Gorleston.
This is the band’s first live appearance this year and it will mark the debut performance of new bass player Alex Sharkey. They have also introduced a range of new songs.
Last year they played several shows including the Gorleston Cliff Top Festival.
The Uninvited hit the local music scene in 2013, but are made up of experienced musicians from the local area, who are no strangers to the music scene. The band plays classic and modern music from the Seventies to Now, embracing rock, pop, country rock, and R&B. Artistes include Pink, Bon Jovi, Katy Perry, Reo Speedwagon, Paramore, and Fleetwood Mac to name just a few.
The band’s line up is:
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Rushton – lead vocals and acoustic guitar (Ex Thieving Gypsies and Sliver). Sue McNeil – harmony and backing vocals (Ex Thieving Gypsies and The Disciples). John Dallimore – lead guitar and backing vocals (Ex Bazooka Joe). Alex Sharkey – bass and vocals (Ex Missundazstood). Kevin Hunt – drums (Ex Runestaff, Thieving Gypsies, and Sliver).
For the Dock Tavern show, the band will be on stage around 9pm. Admission is free to the family friendly venue.
- 1 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 2 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 3 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 4 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 5 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 8 Hospital death toll from Covid-19 passes 150
- 9 Bid for 33 homes approved as councillors rebel against recommendation
- 10 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
Drummer Kevin Hunt said: “We are really looking forward to getting back and playing live again. We are really excited to have Alex Sharkey in the band. He is an incredible musician and is really the icing on the cake for us, and has also brought the advantage of added harmony vocals.
“As well as the line-up change we have taken the opportunity to add a few new songs to the set and freshen things up.
“It will be great to see familiar faces as well as some new ones who have yet to check the band out. Our aim is to have a great time and hopefully inspire the audience to have a good time. We are really excited about rocking the Dock Tavern.”
Further info can be found on the band’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/thenoentryzone or visit www.facebook.com and search for “The Uninvited.norfolk”