The Uninvited’s bass player appeal
- Credit: Archant
Local band The Uninvited is looking for a new bass player.
The right applicant will need to have some experience, be a competent player, have good equipment and a great sound. They will also need a sense of humour and be committed to what the band are doing.
The band plays covers from rock to pop/rock to country rock covering artistes such as Pink, Paramore, Manic Street Preachers, Stereophonics, to name just a few.
The band do not play a lot of gigs but just a few selected good quality ones - local and festival around five or six times a year.
The band say being in another band would be not an issue as long as the new bass player can commit fully to The Uninvited for regular rehearsals and live shows.
Band members thank Chris Darnell for his contribution over the last three years and wish him all the best with his future projects.
Pictured is lead singer Nicky Rushton.
- 1 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 2 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 3 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 4 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 5 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 6 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 7 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 8 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 9 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 10 7 delicious places to eat in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
Further info for the Uninvited can be found on the band’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/thenoentryzone or visit www.facebook.com and search for “The Uninvited.norfolk”
Anyone interested call Kevin Hunt on 07721 508365 or contact the band through the Facebook page.